HPPSC Recruitment 2024 Apply for Junior Office Assistant HPPSC Vacancy online at hppsc.hp.gov.in
Online applications are invited for the HPPSC recruitment 2024 for Junior Office Assistant Job Vacancy at hppsc.hp.gov.in. The HPPSC Junior Office Assistant Recruitment 2024 application period ends on 08/03/2024
Updated Feb 12, 2024
HPPSC Recruitment 2024 Overview
HPPSC Recruitment 2024
Junior Office Assistant Posts
No of Posts
Rs.20,600 - 65,500/-
Last Date to Apply
08 March 2024
HPPSC Recruitment 2024 Qualifications
- B.COM in COMMERCE From a recognized university.
- Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
HPPSC Recruitment 2024 Age Limit
- Between 18 to 45 years.
- Provided that the upper age limit is relaxable by five years for candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/ Other Backward Classes / Persons with disabilities and Children/Grand Children ofFreedom Fighters of Himachal Pradesh as declared by the Govt. from timeto time. The age relaxation for these categories shall be admissible only if there is a post reserved for these categories.
Application Fees for HPPSC Recruitment 2024
- Male candidates of General, General Physically Disabled (orthopedically disabled, Deaf & Dumb and Hearing Impaired), Economic Weaker Section (EWS) (not included inBPL category), Wards of Freedom Fighter categories (WFF) and General –Ex-Servicemen of Himachal Pradesh who are relieved from the Defence Serviceson their own request before completion of their normal tenure of service under the Government of India.: 400
- Candidates of Other States (including reserved category(s) candidates of other states.) 400.00
- Male candidates of SC, ST, OBC and EWS covered under UR – BPL categories of Himachal Pradesh and Ex-Servicemen candidates of Himachal Pradesh belonging to SC, ST and OBCcategories who are relieved from the Defence Services on their own request before completion of their normal tenure of service under the Government of India.: 100
- The Ex-Servicemen malecandidates of Himachal Pradesh who are relieved from the Defence Servicesafter completion of their normal tenure of service under the Government of India and the Blind and Visually Impaired male candidates of Himachal Pradeshare exempted from paying the examination fee.: No fee
Selection Process for HPPSC Recruitment 2024
- Screening Test
- Document Verification
- Selection to various Class-III posts falling under the preview of the Commission shall be made as per the rules /instructions of the Government which presently stipulates that the same shall be done on the basis of written examination /test (Computer Based Test / Offline Test) only. In all such cases selection will be done by the Commission by subjecting the applicants to two types of papers having objective type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with negative marking for in correct /wrong answers in the following manner:
- Paper-1 A computer Based Test (CBT) or Offline Screening Test of one hour duration having 100 marks consisting of objective type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with negative marking for incorrect/ wrong answersas follows:
- General knowledge of Himachal Pradesh = 30 Marks
- General knowledge of National and International Affairs = 30 Marks
- Knowledge of Hindi language = 20 Marks
- Knowledge of English language = 20 Marks
- A Subject Aptitude Test (SAT) (objective type) of two hours duration having 100 marks as per the syllabus to be decided by the Commission from time to time.
- Provided that test shall be conducted in a single slot with same question papers and in different slots with different sets of question papers depending upon the total number of candidates who have to take the test and the number of computer terminals available to the Commission at the particular date for Computer Based Screening Test. Also both the Papers will be conducted on the same day in morning and evening sessions at any place in Himachal Pradesh as per decision of the Commission.
How to apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2024
- Detailed instructions for filling up Online Recruitment Application(ORA) are available on the website of the Commission i.e. “http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc”.
- Desirous/eligible candidates must have to apply online through official website of the Commission i.e. http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and will be rejected straightway.
- The desirous and eligible candidate may visit the official website of the Commission (http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc) and click on the link “Apply Online” on the Home Page.
- On the opened page the candidate willclick on the link “One Time Registration (OTR) for Examinations” and onthe opened page will register and create his / her profile by clicking on “New Registration” if not registered already.
- After registration or if already registered the candidate will have to log into his / her account in OTR page, Once logged in, the list of live advertisementswill be displayed to the candidate on the dashboard. Candidate willapply for a particular post through this portal only.
- The application of the candidate will be submitted only after uploading of requisite documents as per advertisement. Before submission of application, the candidate will have to give an undertaking/ declaration that:- “It is certified that I have checked the preview of all the requisite uploaded documents and I am satisfied that documents are legible, readable and true. That I shall not object to rejection of my candidature based on the sole reasons of uploaded documents being non-readable/ poor quality of scanning.”
- No further opportunity will be given to the candidates for submission of any documents after the submission of online recruitment application.
- An application submitted in online mode shall be deemed to have been successfully submitted only after payment of fee has been acknowledged and the fee is credited to the account of the Commission.
- Online Recruitment Application (ORA) once submitted shall not be allowed any change except change of category as per procedure laid down in Rule 5(iv) of HPPSC (Procedure and Transaction of Business) Rules, 2023.
- Application without scanned latest photograph or signature shall be rejected straightaway
- Official pdf link